Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy Holidays



Happy Holidays!


We just got back after a short trip up to Lake Superior between Christmas and New Years.


The bay we stayed on was gorgeous.


Busch/Schoenecker Lutsen group.


 We stopped in Duluth for some lunch at Grandma's.


Dad and I spent some time walking around on the lake after opening gifts.





 Had some grasshoppers.


The Solheid group shots.


We forgot to get a photo of the Yahnke side this year so I put up my favorite family photo from 1995. We were on a camping trip in Oregon. 


2 comments:

  1. Hey, LOVE your photos Tyler. (This is Amy V. from highschool in case you were wondering... haha) I was curious on what kind of camera you have?? And also, how are you? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amy,

    Thanks! I switch off between our 10 MP sony P&S and our Sony a55 pretty regularly. I am doing well, just trying to wrap up the academic years of my life!

    How are/what are you up to?

    Tyler

    ReplyDelete