Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sister Sister

When we moved to North Carolina, we knew that there were a lot of things we were going to have to miss out on.  Tyler decided early on that flying home to go deer hunting with my family was his top priority.  Fortunately for me, my sister booked a flight to come visit me that same weekend.  We had the perfect relaxing weekend.  Stacy shared the most wonderful news with me that she and Chris are expecting a baby.  They are going to make the best parents and I can't wait to be an auntie ;)  It will definitely make it harder living far away though!  We were very lucky to have some beautiful 70 degree days on her November visit.  We enjoyed lots of good food, beach walks, sun, conversation (baby talk), and books.







Tyler had a wonderful time in Minnesota.  He loved being in the woods, loved hanging out with the boys, and was able to meet his family for dinner before flying back home.  He didn't get a deer but didn't seem to care that much.  My co-worker's husband has hunting land a few hours from us in NC so I have a feeling Tyler will be out there a lot next fall!



No comments:

Post a Comment