Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Meredith Rose - 10 Months

So much has happened since I last blogged! I have been so busy and the whole blogging and editing pictures from our nice camera was turning into work instead of a fun hobby.  I also go back and forth between wanting to document everything and not wanting so much of our personal life on such a public forum.  A few days ago I started looking through my past posts and I realized that I would forget so many details of our adventures, trips, and day-to-day life if I don't record it, so I guess I am hoping to find a balance that works for us now.  We have had such a busy and fun 2016! So here I go trying to document our year in the matter of days so I can hopefully get back in somewhat of a routine for 2017.


10 months with our little peanut!  You are finally sleeping through the night!  Most likely because you are constantly moving while awake.  You walk (against furniture, toys and the wall) and crawl all over the place.  You can now climb stairs and you are starting to repeat more words after us.  You love to laugh, dance and read books.  We are having so much fun with you!


You have said "momma" and "dada" and "ah-da" and just started saying "nanana" for banana.  You have also repeated hi and bye when other people say them to you.  You talk and scream all day long!


You crawl with your left foot and your right knee dragging.  We think you won't be in any hurry to walk because you get around so fast.


You love giving high fives.


You bend over and pick up toys while standing and stand right back up.  You also started to stand wide legged and bounce to dance.


You love pushing your v-tech walker all by yourself.


You traveled to MN for your first Christmas and have now been on 8 airplane rides!








No comments:

Post a Comment