Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Asheville, Sliding Rock and Lake Lure

Tyler, Meredith, and I packed up and headed back to the mountains for another round.  We are in love with the NC mountains and can't get up there enough.  In fact, I think this as Meredith's 4th mountain trip in a little over a year.  Stops included the famous sliding rock, Asheville breweries, and Lake Lure.  I always try to find a new hike or new area to explore every time we go.  This trip did not disappoint.

This is a natural water slide. So so cold! Tyler and I both went on a few rides.

The Wedge Brewery



Tyler's absolute favorite.  Funkatorium is all of the sour beers from Wicked Weed. 


Sierra Nevada's new brewery


Lake Lure - so gorgeous.  I would love to take a trip and stay right around this area for multiple days.








No comments:

Post a Comment