Friday, June 26, 2015

My Very First Mother's Day

Mother's day is officially my new favorite day of the year.  I love being a mommy and an entire day to spend with my new little family of three and reflect on how lucky I am is a great day!          
       
<3 

We kicked off the weekend with my friend Katie and I treating ourselves to pedicures and then having a BBQ at the beach with friends. 


 Sunday morning, Tyler surprised me with a sweet card and a beautiful hydrangea plant.  


We enjoyed a nice brunch at home and played with Meredith.  Then we headed into Wilmington, grabbed a late lunch at Sweet and Savory and then ran a few errands.  Tyler also gifted me the hunter boots that I have been wanting.  Perfect day to get them since a tropical storm was going through but it hasn't really rained since so I will be anxiously awaiting the next storm. :)   



Who wouldn't love a day to celebrate this cutie :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment