Sunday, September 30, 2012

A Little of Everything


Another great week but when the highlight of my days was making banana bread muffins I think it is time to start work! 

Before and after 

Other highlights included a birthday dinner with my sister, Stacy, and cousin, Lynn, at the Valley Tap House in Apple Valley and book club - even though we only talked about the book for about 5 minutes - with my law school girlfriends.  Tyler is busy studying lately but he managed to find some time to go on a long bike ride with me.  We went west down the greenway path and loved seeing all the trees.  I wish we would have remembered our camera! 

We spent all day and night on Saturday out on Lake Minnetonka - I regretted not checking the weather beforehand and roasted out in the sun!  Such a perfect fall day for a boat ride :) We spent time with Tyler's grandparents, who are on their way back to Texas this week and won't be back until next Summer, and Tyler's cousin Jeff, his wife, and their three kids.  Tyler brought his camera and took some good shots so enjoy - 
























This morning I went to my friend Kayla's bridal shower and then spent the rest of the day in New Prague with my parents.  My mom spent all afternoon (and still working on it tonight) hemming my pants for me before I start work ;)  I assisted her with what I could help with and my dad made us a great dinner and did all the clean up.  Luckily for Tyler, my parents always send a plate home for him. 

 Hard at work :) 

 All the pants 

Tyler studied all day today but somehow managed to take a break to go buy a tree stand for hunting.  Hmmm.... I remember telling him that would be a good item for his christmas list ;)  I couldn't find him tonight and went outside to find this...

so I tested it out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment