Wednesday, October 8, 2014

July in Minnesota

After Alicia's wedding, I spent the rest of the week in New Prague with my family.  I was able to meet up with some of my best friends one night for dinner but the rest of the time was packed with family.  We celebrated more birthdays, spent lots of baby time and shopped for wedding dresses and bridesmaid dresses for my little sister's wedding next summer.  I love that I can still be a part of some of the planning even though I am living far away.

Captured that adorable smile

Not so sure what to think about Grandpa 

Since I can't share the pictures of Danielle's dress or bridesmaid dresses, I will share the puzzle she gave me.  I can't wait!  I already had half of my speech written so good thing she wants me to give one ;)  Also, I love the dresses and color scheme.  This wedding is going to be amazing.

Evie did so good getting dragged all over to wedding shops and restaurants.

Sisters at the Shetka memorial golf tournie

The second weekend I was in MN, my entire Solheid family camped out for the weekend to celebrate my grandma's 80th birthday.  It was so much fun and we had great weather.  Everyone made it except Tyler and one of my cousin's girlfriends.  That is a good turn out when there are so many of us (19 first cousins on this side + 12ish significant others + 4 little ones).


Lots of food, yard games, alcohol, bonfires, and laughs.  I love my family.





The birthday girl 

Four generations




Grandma and her 19 grandchild 

My family minus Tyler. We missed him!


So hard to say goodbye to this face.  She is going to be so big when I see her next!

No comments:

Post a Comment