Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Another Recap

I was HORRIBLE at taking pictures the last few months.  I also barely noticed it was fall because the weather is still in the 80's here (yay!).  I want my fall weather to come in late October/November please.  Here is a quick recap of the end of Aug./Sept.:


In August, we made our way back to Atlanta to spend another weekend with Sara and Jasper.  We had planned to meet in Savannah but had to change last minute when Jasper was a little under the weather.  We had a great time. We met up with some of Sara's coworkers for drinks, toured the CNN building, walked around some of the parks, and had some great dinners.  The weekend went way too quickly.  

We spent a lot more time at the beach.

We are loving our Evie pictures Stacy sends us and the start of football season!

Tyler's first overnight duty - and yes, he has to carry a gun.  Hopefully he won't get too many of these since he is only trained in teeth!

My birthday date

We celebrated my 28th birthday!  While I was sad to be away from all my friends and family, Tyler and my co-workers really made my day.  I arrived at work with presents waiting and a birthday lunch.  Tyler MAJORLY spoiled me.  He took me to dinner at the marina, bought me gorgeous flowers, booked a massage for me and gifted me golf gear.  We followed it up with a golf date at one of the courses near us and it was so much fun.  We are hoping to get out more this fall when it cools down a little.


Tyler made a trip back to Minnesota for his good high school friend's wedding.  I asked Tyler to take a bunch of pictures...fail... but luckily our friend, Kim, sent me texts and snap chats all night so I almost felt like I was there!

The wedding party (groom, Dustin, on the right of Tyler)

Tyler was also able to spent time with his family while in MN

 Love the sunsets on the beach

 I drag this guy out for a walk on the beach as often as I can

Dentist in action 

I went to the dentist last week and of course Dr. Yahnke had to bring his supplies home to double check the treatment plan they gave me.  We have been very busy with more house projects because we wanted to finish them before our fall visitors! Updates will be on the next post.


No comments:

Post a Comment