Monday, October 6, 2014

June in Minnesota

After the wedding in WI, we spent a day out at the lake with the Yahnke family and then booked it to meet our niece.  I made a rule that we get to hog Evie when we are in town since everyone else lives close by.  I think that seems fair, right?!  Tyler was only in town until Tuesday so I let him hold Ev most of the time and patiently waited my turn.



Very proud uncle 


Such a little peanut 

Auntie Danielle 

During our photo shoot 

We had dinner at my parent's house with the whole fam on Monday night to celebrate some birthdays.

Their first grand baby ;) They are pros already.

Uncle Brandon


Can you tell how loved this baby is?! 


More snuggles before I had to bring Tyler to the airport


I was fortunate to be able to spend the whole week with Evie and Stacy.

Baby's second walk.... didn't last long.

The cutest baby there ever was

Thursday night I met up with my very best friends from college.

My first friend at college, Kacie.  Thank goodness we lived right across from each other in the dorms.

Alicia and I 

Alicia's bachelorette party was in Northern MN this weekend but sadly, I couldn't make it even though I was in town.  I had a baby shower, a graduation party, a father's day breakfast and early airport trip.  Leash and I picked up Sara from the airport and went for drinks to celebrate a night early with her.




More baby time on Friday and then I met up with my some friends for dinner and a concert near the Stone Arch Bridge.



Saturday morning some of my high school friends hosted a fabulous baby shower for Amber.  So grateful I could be home for it!


Love these ladies 

I was lucky I was able to see so many friends again on this trip.  Even though I don't have pictures of it all I was able to meet up with more friends for coffee, drinks and dinners  throughout the week.  I also saw most of my extended Solheid family at my baby cousin's high school graduation party.  I love seeing everyone but it is definitely exhausting driving all over.  I put soooo many miles on my mom's car this week!  I flew home Sunday around noon but since it was Father's day we decided to invade Stacy and Chris's home once again for a quick brunch before my parents brought me to the airport.

Dad and his girls (missing Brandon since he was out of town for a wedding).

Goodbyes were a lot easier this trip since I knew I would be returning in a short month!

No comments:

Post a Comment