Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Mr. & Mrs. Carubia

I returned to MN in July for one of my college roommate and best friend's wedding.  I was so honored to be a part of her special day.  My wonderful parents met me at the airport with a car so I could make the trek up to Duluth for the weekend.  I was able to see some great friends by crashing at their place on Thursday night in the cities.  Friday morning I drove up north for nails, lunch in Canal Park, last minute wedding decorating and the rehearsal and dinner.

The gorgeous bride to be

Bridesmaids with the bride-to-be

In our towel wraps and gorgeous jewelry from Leash

The morning of the wedding we had a room at the venue where we all could get ready and get our hair done.  Then it was off to the church, then onto the trolley for picture stops before the reception.  Everything about the day was beautiful.  The food was SO good and the dance floor was packed all night.  I was also fortunate to be able to stay with my friend, Kacie, at her grandma's house so we were able to spend more time together.

bridesmaids 



Don't know what I would do without these two

Stunning bride and mother of the bride 

They're married!





No comments:

Post a Comment