Sunday, August 16, 2015

D & Aaron's Wedding

My baby sister is married! I love this girl so much and she is so incredibly modest that it was wonderful to be able to celebrate her and her new marriage to Aaron. I flew in to MN a few nights before her bachelorette party. Stacy and I co-hosted but Stacy definitely picked up a lot of slack with me in NC! We started at Stacy's house with a wine tasting and food pairing. We chatted, had played games, ate yummy food that the wedding party all helped with, opened gifts and then jumped on a party bus and made some stops at a few bars.
 
The last Busch girl standing ;) 


 This girl always has a smile on her face!
 

 
Wedding party
 
It was so nice to be in Minnesota with plenty of time to help out with last minute wedding details. I missed out on all of Danielle's showers and DIY projects leading up to the big day so I tried to help where I could!


The Thursday night before the big day we met for nails, wine and some dinner after.


 
The Groom's dinner was in the Shetka's backyard and it was wonderful!
 
I love that my brother, husband and bros-in-law all love each other so much!
 



Less than a year until Jennifer officially joins the family!
 


Cousins!


The wedding day was perfect! We started with mimosas, some breakfast and hair and makeup at my parents' house.




 
Then over to the church to get dressed and start the pictures.




3 time mother of the bride







 
Meredith (and her cousin, Evelyn) made the cutest little flower girls.


After the ceremony we jumped on the party bus for drinks and more pictures.

 
Love these two! I couldn't have picked a better guy to marry my sister. Aaron has been a part of our family for a long time so it was great to finally make it official!



 Cousin pic at the bar
 
 I seriously have the best parents. Tyler and I would rather hang out with them (and the rest of the fam) than our friends ;) They are the reason all their children have strong relationships/marriages.
 
 Siblings at the end of the night!
 
And because I didn't feel like I took enough pictures, here are some more from Danielle and Aaron's photographer:
 
 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment