Sunday, August 16, 2015

Meredith's Baptism

Meredith Rose was baptized on her 3 month birthday while we were in Minnesota. Meredith was baptized at St. Wenceslaus, the church Tyler and I were married in, by the same priest that married us and "How Beautiful" was sung at the mass, which is the song my dad sang at our wedding. It was so wonderful to be able to celebrate this day surrounded by our families. 


Meredith did so good! She was awake for the entire thing, didn't cry once and she even missed her feeding!






My sister, Stacy, is Meredith's godmother and Tyler's brother, Chris, is her godfather.



We had a party at my parents' house after and captured some family pictures while everyone was together and dressed up.




With 3 of Meredith's 4 great grandmas

My dad missed the memo to keep his dress clothes on a little longer ;) 





"Auntie" Kacie was able to come celebrate as well!






No comments:

Post a Comment