Tuesday, June 6, 2017

October MN Trip

Meredith and I planned a trip to MN in October and we had such a great time with family and friends!


Good thing Meredith is obsessed with her grandma and grandpa and cousin, Ev, because I flew in and headed out to celebrate the wedding of my good friends, Eric and Katie.

I have the best group of high school friends.  These people are so much fun and have the best hearts.  Also, they all married equally amazing people so our group keeps growing.


Then the next day, Britt, Amber and I hosted a shower for Megan's twin girls!  I love that I was able to be a part of this and they all worked it in with my trip home. 


We had a lunch date with Grandma Rose.

And Grandma Busch

And met Kacie for dinner and ice cream.

And ate way too many treats at grandpa and grandma's house.


My mom and I took Meredith to Barten's pumpkin farm.




We got a lot of family time in. Snuggles with uncle Brandon.

And we threw a SURPRISE 60th birthday party for my dad! Yay! Tyler ended up flying in over the weekend for a job interview/meeting so it worked out perfect that he could be there for the party!  My dad had no idea and so I think it was a success!

More family time.

We had playdates with friends.

And with our favorite (and only at this point) cousin.


We shopped around Northfield and stopped by and saw auntie Dee Dee at work!



And grabbed lunch with Danielle and my aunt Sandy.


Another great MN trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment