Monday, June 5, 2017

Wrightsville Beach Weekend

September was a big month for us! Meredith turned 18 months and I rang in my 30th! I had a continuing education course on Wrightsville Beach so we decided to make the weekend our 2nd annual staycation.


Meredith's age update: 1 1/2!  And keeping us on our toes!  Our little peanut (actually, not so little... 96% for height!) is so sweet, strong willed, and busy!  Current favorites: helicopters, anything outside, singing and dancing, reading books, bath time with daddy, and lately narrating everything mommy does and testing limits.  She loves her food (but still only has 4 teeth), letters, and babies.


 Shortly after this update I realized that I could point to any letter and she knew it!  I couldn't believe it.  She also knows and sings on repeat SO many songs.  I give credit to a nursery rhyme CD we listen to in the car over and over again. 

Those curls!



We had such a crazy busy month planned so I told Tyler I didn't need to do anything big for my birthday but of course, I woke up flowers, donuts, a balloon, and a sweet card. 

Then we were off to our overnight at the beach.




Tyler also planned a date night for us the next night at our favorite - the Bistro.  It is so refreshing to get dates in.  We are looking forward to planning a lot more when we live closer to our families!

No comments:

Post a Comment